|
|
#11 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Carolina
Software: Digital Scrapbook Artist
Posts: 257
|
Thanks so much for including the png files! There are so many templates I don't get to use because I don't use Photoshop. I like this challenge!
__________________
Melissa (Adoring wife and mother of three beautiful little ladies!) My personal blog: Vintage Womanhood I Happily Design For... ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Carolina
Software: Digital Scrapbook Artist
Posts: 257
|
Christmas with the Mouse
__________________
Melissa (Adoring wife and mother of three beautiful little ladies!) My personal blog: Vintage Womanhood I Happily Design For... ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Wow awesome challenge Denise!!!! I´ll have to be VERY creative, putting on my thinking cap!!!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | ||||
|
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 785
|
Quote:
Also, Charlene is working on the SBC templates - I didn't give her any extra time so she'll have them done as soon as she can - for you SBC users. Thanks Charlene!
__________________
- denise A Grieving Mommy "Life is about Love and Scrappin' is my documentation of that Love." ***My Blog*** |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
Blasting through Space Mountain
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: near FW, Texas
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
Posts: 497
|
I saw a couple layouts in the gallery and loved them. Then, lo and behold, I get to try it with a template. Thanks Denise for such a great set of templates and challenge!
__________________
![]() My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#16 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
|
Great challenge Denise...Love the templates...Can't wait to start...
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
WOW Denise, this is incredible! Thak you SO MUCH!
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Software: PSE
Camera: Sony point and shoot/Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 188
|
Here's mine! Perfect for my title page for the 2007 Halloween trip.
![]() ![]() And here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7&postcount=24 Thank you once again for the amazing templates! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#19 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 31
|
Great! I will work on these at the weekend and just know will have so much fun with them, Thank you!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#20 | |||
|
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hawaii
Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
Posts: 458
|
I should be home on the 19th, so I should be able to play! Yay! I love your work Denise!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|