|
|
#11 | |||
|
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Software: PSE9
Posts: 989
|
Awesome PP! I can't wait to give this a shot.... =)
|
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
Posts: 1,384
|
Awesome PP Denise, thanks so much. Can't wait to get started!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
|
I started off making a layout exactly like Denise's but it headed in another direction completely! I love the graphic, squared layout style
![]() ![]() Also here in Epcot/Germany: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...98&postcount=4
__________________
- Kimberly |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
|
Thanks for hosting Denise and the great PP...I love it..
__________________
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Here´s my page, I loved the composition of the pics(even though I added some more to place all the pics) and the sketches too! Thanks Denise for hosting and the cute PP!
![]() image linked Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2615#post62615
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 785
|
So glad you all like it! It's one of my fav kits I've done - made it for my boy who is obsessed with Tron!
__________________
- denise A Grieving Mommy "Life is about Love and Scrappin' is my documentation of that Love." ***My Blog*** |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
Trying all the props in Toontown
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Georgia
Software: Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7.0
Camera: Samsung S860
Posts: 415
|
What a fantastic kit! I love it! You've done a great job, Denise. Now I just have to figure out what to scrap, because I really want this kit.
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#19 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
|
Tron Layout
Hi! Oh, this is definitely a fun kit! I like all the off-center but parallel horizontal lines in your LO, and of course I had to use a monorail, too! Trying to figure out how to upload my LO to the Gallery. I'm not seeing any "upload" links anywhere on my screen. I don't seem to be able to comment on the gallery pics either.
Credits: Patterned paper - "Main Street Magic" by My Memories Chipboard Stars - "Mouse Moments" by Keystone Scraps Word Tag - "Mouse Moments" Add-On Freebie by M2 Digital Design Ribbon - "Huey's Uncle" Freebies by Sand and 2 Pearls Monorail - "City of Tomorrow" Cluster Freebie by Designed by Roxana (Kit by Kellybell Designs) Lettering - "Walt Gold" by Lettering Delights
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#20 | |||
|
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 141
|
Help
What does scraplift mean? Probably a dumb question but ...
|
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|