MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 06:53 AM   #11
miranda
Blasting through Space Mountain
 
miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Klaaswaal, The Netherlands
Software: PSE 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5100
Posts: 499
Points: 2,172
My title for this one is just a font. Not always in love with a big title. And journaling, well could not find the right spot and thought around the layout was a great place. Thanks for the challenge, it was a hard one.



Love Miranda
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Star Tours Captain EO Netherlands

miranda is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 06:55 AM   #12
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
 
kateolas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
Points: 9,689
Great challenge Kelly ... and great prize !!!

The only cool title I could come up with was writing the word Delicious in French. (Gee I hope it is right)




I'll be back to leave luv's later for everyone so far .... busy, busy.
__________________

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 07:04 AM   #13
Linece
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
 
Linece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Posts: 446
Points: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofys_girl View Post
The only cool title I could come up with was writing the word Delicious in French. (Gee I hope it is right)
Yes it is right ! Félicitations (congratulations). If anybody needs help for writing titles or journaling in French (maybe for layouts about epcot for example) i can help and i'll be pleased to !
__________________
Linece

Visit my scrap blog, you're welcome!
France I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest

Linece is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
 
californiateri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
Points: 9,788
Oh I love this alpha! I'm going to try to do this challenge even though I have a splint on my right hand (I'm right handed) and I'll have to try to do it with my left hand. So, this will be a double challenge for me!!!!!
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 09:06 AM   #15
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Thanks Kelly looks fun!
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #16
amazz
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
 
amazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: TEXAS!!
Software: PSP 9
Camera: Cannon Digital Rebel XT
Posts: 309
Points: 485
Here's mine. Thanks for the challenge, Kelly!

__________________
Angela
Disney Vacation Club Member Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow

amazz is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 10:54 AM   #17
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
kaylalovesminnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona [from CA]
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 1,238
Points: 10,015
Hi Kelly! Thanks for the awesome challenge and prize! Your designs are awesome!!

Here's my page:

(Click for credits)

I also posted it here: Character Encounters > Rabbit

Left love for:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...sie_191209.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../10_small6.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._page_jpeg.jpg

__________________


http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

Last edited by kaylalovesminnie; 06-03-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: updating info

kaylalovesminnie is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 12:30 PM   #18
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
My layout

Credits in the gallery and posted also in Characters Encounters/lightning mcqueen and mater
I left love so far for:
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Last edited by roxana; 06-03-2010 at 12:47 PM.

roxana is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #19
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Thanks so much Kelly for hosting as well as providing such a great PP
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline  
Old 06-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #20
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
Oh I love this alpha! I'm going to try to do this challenge even though I have a splint on my right hand (I'm right handed) and I'll have to try to do it with my left hand. So, this will be a double challenge for me!!!!!
Teri I know you can do it..you are awesome with your right hand so you can do it we are all behind you rooting you on!
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger