|
|
#11 | |||
|
I'm Soarin' over California
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NSW, Australia
Software: PhotoshopCS6
Camera: Canon 7D
Posts: 650
|
i think this one is at 2 in the morning my time so i wont make it (hopefully). Sorry, need my beauty sleep
Have fun!
__________________
Justine
CT for The Lilypad, Britt-ish Designs, Forever Joy Designs, Paula Kesselring and Sara Gleason ![]() Cali Disneyland 2004; DLP 2013; HK DL 2015 ! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
|
I will probably have to pop in and out since that is right when I have to be dropping off kiddos!
Yay for the new phone app. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,498
|
I love this PP! I am work today and won't be able to scrap until later, but I hope you make the deadline later!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
|
Here and ready to get started. Probably staying in the forum tonight for all the SS's. We're all flu-ridden here ......
Not sure if I am up for chatting. But I am SURE up for scrapping ..... ![]() Cute PP Natalie !!!!!! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|