|
|
#11 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
|
I had the same problem this afternoon, I had to update my Java...
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
|
Boy that was fast Ana...
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
|
No chatting for me, I was keeping up here and its passed bed time for the kids.
Good night all! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Agreed Lyn. Great page and fast too.. You rock Ana!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
Fascinated by the World of Color
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 796
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
|
WooHoo thanks so much Jennifer for the fantastic gift and Melinda you are awesome with all you do! Thanks!!!!!
Here is mine: ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...337#post134337 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#19 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 56
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#20 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northern AZ
Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 1,396
|
Thanks for the fun challenge! I think I tend to use more angles while scrapping, so this literally had me thinking outside my box!
![]() ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...342#post134342 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|