|
|
#11 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
|
Fun instructions Britt and what a cute pp!
Here is mine ![]() ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...209#post134209 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Posts: 1,352
|
Confession time...I just stalked you guys during the chat today since I was trying to get my daughter to nap but had a great time!
![]() Fun instructions Britt! Thanks so much for the great pp too! Here's my take: ![]() Also posted here
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 56
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
|
Japan's Castle
Thanks for starting the challenges. There are things I want to change, but I'm out the door for a while.
![]() ![]() Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...219#post134219
__________________
Michelle |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#16 | |||
|
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago burbs
Software: Elements 11
Posts: 740
|
Thanks for the fun and great directions. Couldn't make the chat because of work but here is my interpretation of the directions.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Beach Club
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 2,012
|
Thanks for a great speed scrap....I was pressed for time I know I will be editing this!
[IMG] [/IMG]Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...226#post134226 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,151
|
Here's mine...I used an inverted rounded edge, instead of a rounded corner...hope that's ok:
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...228#post134228 Thanks for a fun challenge, and a great pp!
__________________
Cheryl[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#19 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
What a pity I missed the chat, I was scrapping duh!!! Anyway here's my page and Im wondering: me missing the chat=no journaling required? LOL
![]() linked Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...229#post134229 Thanks for hosting Britt, cute PP!!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#20 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
|
Thanks Britt! I am so sorry I missed the chat but we went to Animal Kingdom with friends today (I took these photos on our trip)
![]() ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...233#post134233 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|