MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #11
marinapj
Having breakfast at Cape May
 
marinapj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
Points: 18,258
mmm ... Christina, the Hex codes are missing in your post ...
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #12
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
Fran98765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kokomo, IN
Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Posts: 1,107
Points: 20,771
oh and i will do the blog train too - http://franscraps.blogspot.com
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #13
Lujan
Just parked the car
 
Lujan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quilmes, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Software: Photoshop
Posts: 5
Points: 3,116
Send a message via MSN to Lujan Send a message via Skype™ to Lujan
I'd like to participate in this one. Halloween theme for me !!!

Lujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #14
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
 
frogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
Points: 13,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinapj View Post
mmm ... Christina, the Hex codes are missing in your post ...
Sorry! That's what happens when you copy and paste...

Here are the hex codes. I also updated the first post to include them.

Hex Codes: #ecd991, #fba71a, #c75027, #4d2c13, #b377b3, #4a205e
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Herbie Monorail Magical Express I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for all your help with the Design Challenges Christina!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #15
Cindyrelly
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
Cindyrelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SouthWestFLA
Software: PhotoShop
Camera: Nikon 3100
Posts: 235
Points: 3,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
It sounds like a lot of you were inspired to do Halloween kits with these colors, but since I have never been to Disney at Halloween, I decided to go a different direction...Chip and Dale!
We have never been at Halloween either but decided to take the kids this year. They are super excited.... should be fun!

I think Chip and Dale sounds fantastic They are so cute!
I link to MouseScrappers! Ive met another MouseScrapper

Cindyrelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #16
marinapj
Having breakfast at Cape May
 
marinapj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
Points: 18,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by larkd View Post
Like Marina, these colors made me think of Haunted Mansion, so I'll probably do something along that line as well.
OK, so I'll concentrate on Tower of Terror then.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #17
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Halloween for me
Christina I will participate in the blog hop
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #18
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder
 
MJAJmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Software: PSE 7.0
Posts: 4,543
Points: 13,728
I'm signed up to do a template this go round, but I will create a freebie for my blog. Please include me on the blog train.
www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com
__________________
Linda
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #19
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Pooh46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago Suburb
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Posts: 740
Points: 21,248
I forgot to add...include me in the blog hop, also!

http://www.bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/
__________________
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Pooh46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #20
Jennipher
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
Jennipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Software: Photoshop CS4
Posts: 86
Points: 1,268
I'm going to work on another Animal Kingdom kit this month. Specifically I will be doing one for Kali River Rapids.

I would also like to be in the blog train: http://joyfulexpressionsscraps.blogspot.com/

Thanks-
Jennifer
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jennipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger