MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 11:13 AM   #151
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
 
Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
Points: 6,239
From Crossbone Cuts, I like Insta Love.
__________________
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Italy Germany Ive met another MouseScrapper Olaf

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2014, 11:15 AM   #152
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
 
Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
Points: 6,239
From Cindy Schneider, I like Half Pack 84. Love her templates!
__________________
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Italy Germany Ive met another MouseScrapper Olaf

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:17 AM   #153
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
 
Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
Points: 6,239
Keystone Scraps, I like Pretty as a Peacock.
__________________
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Italy Germany Ive met another MouseScrapper Olaf

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:21 AM   #154
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
I continue to love the kits Crossbone Cuts Designs puts out. This one is my favorite right now:
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #155
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
Jennifer Labre Designs has some beautiful things... it was hard to decide! But I liked this one:

United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:27 AM   #156
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
Juno Designs is new to me, so it was a pleasure finding her! I really liked this:

United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:33 AM   #157
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
Ah, Kellybell! The most difficult to choose from! I love this:

United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:44 AM   #158
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
I love all Keystone Scraps World Traveler kits, but this was my favorite from her store:

United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:46 AM   #159
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
LJS Digital Designs was another "new to me" designer. It was great to look through her store. I really liked this:

United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #160
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
Mad For The Mouse Designs has some great things in her store and I really like the word art, especially this:

United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger