|
|
#141 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#142 | |||
|
Taking the boat to the Studios
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Posts: 2,060
|
Hey October...I know I am way late but I started playing backwards...hehe
![]() Thanks for hosting!! Awesome instructions! And yes my hidden Mickey is there... ![]() ![]() Also posted DHS Main Entrance/Hollywood and Sunset Blvd Tower of Terror thread
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#143 |
|
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
|
Here's my LO...late, but done and I am so mad, because I LOVE that PP
Thanks for the challenging instructions!![]() I also posted in the Frontierland forum thread for BTMR
__________________
Holly
|
|
|
|
|
|
#144 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Beach Club
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 2,012
|
Thanks for a great challenge. Awesome PP, bummed I missed it.
[IMG] [/IMG]Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6683#post96683 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#145 | |||
|
Barnstorming along with Goofy
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#146 | |||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: FLORIDA
Software: PSE 9
Camera: NIKON D80
Posts: 599
|
Speed scrap 85 - chef mickey
SPEED SCRAP 85
KELLYBELL - WELL SEASONED SCRAP WITH SARA - DINING DISNEY STYLE DESIGNS BY JENNIFER - CONTEMPORARY SAHLIN STUDIOS - INNOVATION ![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=170 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#147 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Camera: Nikon coolpix s2500
Posts: 95
|
thanks for hosting such an amazing challenge, btw when will we get the PP....asking out of impatience
![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#148 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
My goal is by the end of TODAY.
I still have 1 more SS to finish and then, assuming I'm still awake, lol, I plan to leave loves and PM everyone their link for the PP. ![]() |
|
|
|
#149 | |||
|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chesapeake, Va
Software: Artisan / Storybook Creator 4
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 180
|
Signals Pool
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#150 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
I've sent out the PP to everyone who had posted before the deadline. If you're not sure if you made it before or not, I posted #140 stating the cut off time. If you did not get a PP and feel you should have, please PM me and I will look into it. As well, if anyone has any problems accessing their PP, please let me know. Everyone should have love from me in the gallery, if I missed you somehow please let me know and I'll fix it.
As well, if you haven't yet (I know I still need to catch up on this one) please leave love your fellow speed scrappers!Thanks so much to everyone who participated! ![]() Ok, I'm off to take a nap. I am dead tired! |
|
![]() |
|
|