MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #131
Colts Fan
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
Colts Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indy area
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Posts: 404
Points: 1,718
Yeah! I finished!

I recolored the stitches. There is a horizontal line of stitching, even though you can't really see it very well.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=14
__________________
Star Tours Eiffel Tower Carousel horse I love DCL!

Colts Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #132
jtbusman
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
 
jtbusman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: IL
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D5100
Posts: 212
Points: 971
recolored "EPCOT" and the burgandy flower


also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3&postcount=70
__________________


jtbusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #133
mncstbr
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!
 
mncstbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Software: pse9
Camera: Canon 6D
Posts: 828
Points: 3,138
Late Again forgot tag so had to go back. Hope I did it right... recolored ther stitches to match the layout..



also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4326#post94326
I link to MouseScrappers!

mncstbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #134
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Hpgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 4,160
Points: 23,680
Squeezed it in before Chuck ended! Thanks for hosting and the awesome pp.

Here's mine:



Also posted in the forums here.
__________________
Laura
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #135
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
Great Challenge Britt thanks for hosting and the great PP!!


Also here.. http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4350#post94350
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #136
Usagi
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
 
Usagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Software: PSE
Camera: Sony point and shoot/Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 188
Points: 2,334
The re color was such a pain for I have never done it before! (Splatter)

The black stitching is on the top and bottom of the paper. They are hard to see.

I really hope I got everything and thank you for the PP!!!



and here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=28
__________________





Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #137
Nanie Scrapper
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
 
Nanie Scrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Little town in Central NJ
Software: CS5 and PSE 9
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 1,373
Points: 1,343
Thank you so much for hosting Britt and I just LOVE your PP prizes!



Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4361#post94361
__________________
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Pinocchio Queen of Hearts Big Eyes Goofy USA Big Eyes Donald Italy Star Tours Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Contemporary Resort 1 Jungle Cruise Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Mickey\'s shorts Pirate Flag

Last edited by Nanie Scrapper; 01-27-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Nanie Scrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #138
hollyanne21
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
hollyanne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Software: photoshop elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel
Posts: 258
Points: 3,173
Okay, here's my take...



I recolored the date flag. Thanks so much for hosting and for the awesome PP!

Also posted here.

hollyanne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #139
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NY
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 977
Points: 4,340
Thanks for a great SS - I have not scrapped in months! Everything Green was recolored, I got creative with my stitches and paper bits hope that was OK!



also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post94359
__________________

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #140
Wendy D
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
Wendy D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 111
Points: 1,866
whew! Barely made it with this one! Still having fun!!





I also posted in the DCL forum under Castaway Cay:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4358#post94358

And in the SS #86 gallery:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...radise&cat=902

Thanks again for hosting Britt - love the PP!! I have special "UP" pictures to scrap with it!! On to the next SS......

Wendy D is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger