MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #131
scrapbookmomma3
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
scrapbookmomma3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 114
Points: 4,549
Thanks for hosting and for the extra time.



Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5488#post95488
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

scrapbookmomma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 03:54 PM   #132
Bev Cavera
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
 
Bev Cavera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: on Lake Michigan
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Cannon Rebel T1i
Posts: 537
Points: 3,333






Thanks for the extra time - finished with 6 minutes to spare!
LO linked to Gallery site
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5531#post95531
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Captain EO Italy France Sorcerers Hat Pumpkin King Gingerbread Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World

Last edited by Bev Cavera; 01-28-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: forum address

Bev Cavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #133
Gwendlite
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
Gwendlite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern Girl
Software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Camera: Canon: PowerShot S5 IS
Posts: 428
Points: 3,685
Send a message via AIM to Gwendlite Send a message via Yahoo to Gwendlite
I am trying SO HARD to make this deadline.... darn kids



Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2&postcount=60
Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe

Last edited by Gwendlite; 01-28-2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Posted in Minnie's House thread: updated with link

Gwendlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:59 PM   #134
GlassSlipper01
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
 
GlassSlipper01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 136
Points: 3,283
Thanks, i just made it!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5542#post95542
also posted here

GlassSlipper01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:00 PM   #135
dannethia
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
dannethia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 154
Points: 3,512


SS #85 gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=23724&cat=901
venue/attraction: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5537#post95537

dannethia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #136
Step
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
Step's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 172
Points: 1,498
I'm a couple minutes late

Thanks for a wonderful challenge. I've never had to put so many elements in anything, it was tough, lol.



Also linked here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=135
__________________
Kimmy's 2011 Trip: SS#86,SS#87
Angie's 2009 Trip: Beverly Strikes Again,Meeting Alice,Mouse Encounter,Birthday Bling,Artscow 5x7 Album
My 2008 Trip: Artscow 8x8 Album
My 2006 Trip:

Last edited by Step; 01-28-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:13 PM   #137
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
ljritchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
Points: 5,983
Bon Voyage



Gosh, I haven't stopped to breathe!! Hope this counts on time. Thank you.
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #138
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
I'm late but I'm here. Thanks October!



__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #139
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
Thanks for the fun ss!


Also posted:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post95623
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #140
obumpus
Guest
 
obumpus's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Well, it's time... I hope you all had fun with the SS! I will be looking through all of your LO's and leaving loves on Monday. I'm in the midst of the insanity too, I NEED the PP's and goodie bag, lol! Thanks so much for playing! From my quick glances through the gallery, you all ROCKED it!

I will get you the PP from Sara Horton when I leave loves. It will be sent via PM through the MS forums.

Once again, thanks so much! You made my first Speed Scrap hosting easy.


  Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger