|
|
#121 | |||
|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chesapeake, Va
Software: Artisan / Storybook Creator 4
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 180
|
Dinner at Palo
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#122 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
|
Update: I have sent out the coupon codes for the PP. Unfortunately it's not in the store yet. I have a pm out to Jennifer to find out when it will be uploaded. I'll let you know here when you can snag it. Sorry for the confusion!
__________________
![]() Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#123 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
|
Ok ladies, so I finally got my act together and figured out what I was doing wrong. Sorry for the confusion! I resent out the pm with the link to the PP. If you have not received it, please let me know!
__________________
![]() Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#124 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Ladies,
Sorry... It was my fault that Jenn didn't have the hidden link for the PP. I totally forgot about getting that piece to her. I sent the coupon, but spaced on the link. So sorry for the double work Jenn! I completely forgot that Jennifer had not released the goodie in her shoppe. Doh... to many things on my mind these past two weeks. I am sorry again for the confusion and inconvenience... but on a happy note congrats on completing the challange and enjoy the Pixie Dust! Please also remember to shoot Jennifer Labre and Jenn (mouselvrmom) a huge thank you.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#125 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
|
Melinda, Jenn
It won't accept the coupon code...I tried it a couple times with no luck...
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#126 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Quote:
Are you signed in at O'Scraps? You will need to set-up an account to use the code. I just tried and didn't have any issues. I suspect you aren't logged in. Also note... if you just set-up a new account, you wlll need to activate it via the email they send you before you can get the goodie. PM me if you need more help. Thanks! Melinda
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 02-01-2012 at 04:16 AM. |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#127 | |||
|
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 379
|
Using Coupon
Make sure you go to "View Cart" that is where you enter the gift code in and it should work. Mine did. Don't go straight to "Check Out".
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#128 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Little town in Central NJ
Software: CS5 and PSE 9
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 1,373
|
Thank you so much for the help!! That did it... Login, View Cart, Enter Code and checkout! Done
LOVE the Pixie Dust!
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#129 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
|
Just got home from work, Louise! I'm glad that you were able to get it figured out!! Thanks for the help ladies!!
__________________
![]() Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#130 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
|
Food Friends and Fun
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|