MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #111
Spacecadetswife
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
 
Spacecadetswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
Posts: 1,038
Points: 7,271


Also posted in http://mousescrappers.com/forums/new...streply&t=2845

October, thank you for hosting this speed scrap and the great PP! Also, big thanks for the extra time!
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Germany I love DCL! Mouse Ears United States of America Kermit 2 Pinocchio Italy Pigglet 2 Queen of Hearts United Kingdom France

Spacecadetswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #112
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
jr4mni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Suburban Detroit, Michigan
Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Posts: 1,876
Points: 2,883
I hope I got everything. I'm a bit delirious....



Gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=23289&cat=904


Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4642#post94642

WHEW!
__________________


PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #113
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
inkspots's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Japan
Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Posts: 1,158
Points: 4,066
This was a challenge but what fun. I've been wanting to scrap these photos for awhile now.



and posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4641#post94641
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4645#post94645
__________________
..........
Jamie
Japan United States of America I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World France Hong Kong Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #114
Colts Fan
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
Colts Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indy area
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Posts: 404
Points: 1,718
Can't believe how late I am up! The pixie dust is hiding behind the title--just could figure out how to make it stand out more. I have a ribbon, a rickrack, and a bow--hope a combo of 2 of those will count for the two ribbons, because I missed the number for the ribbons in the instructions somehow. Couldn't be the time of night, I'm sure!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...49&postcount=6
__________________
Star Tours Eiffel Tower Carousel horse I love DCL!

Colts Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #115
jemmls4
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
jemmls4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central IL
Software: photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel Ti1
Posts: 344
Points: 5,371


Also posted in the Port Orleans - Riverside thread
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4654#post94654
Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century

jemmls4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:52 AM   #116
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
 
Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
Points: 6,239
Thanks for the challenge and pp!



http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4672#post94672
__________________
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Italy Germany Ive met another MouseScrapper Olaf

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:59 AM   #117
Usagi
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
 
Usagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Software: PSE
Camera: Sony point and shoot/Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 188
Points: 2,334
I kept restarting this layout over and over. I'm still not happy with it but oh well.



Also here!
__________________





Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:27 AM   #118
abee25
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
abee25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Camera: Nikon coolpix s2500
Posts: 95
Points: 411
goofy says ouch

here is what i did

hOpe i got everything right....this is my son, he loves goofy especially he likes to chew on goofy's feet and hand ...thanks for wonderful SSchallenge and wonderful pp, cant wait to get it. hope i get to complete other SSs too

abee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:37 AM   #119
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
kelseyll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: near Seattle
Posts: 789
Points: 8,762
Thanks so much for hosting! Here is mine!



Also posted HERE
__________________
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers!

kelseyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #120
bcalberti
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
 
bcalberti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 527
Points: 2,742
Okay - here's my #85
Forum:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4831#post94831
Gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...wipped&cat=901



Thanks for the great SS and PP.

bcalberti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger