MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 05:28 AM   #111
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by frfghtrchck14 View Post
How do you put your images in this thread... I know how to place them in the gallery but not sure in this thread... can someone help me?????
#1 Load your image to the Gallery
#2 Copy the Link at the bottom of the image
#3 comeback to this thread and paste
#4 Go to the appropriate Forum where the picture have to be filed and
do the same "paste"
#5 Copy the Web address of that thread and post it here again at the bottom of your image.

This will make all the images linked to the Gallery.
hope it helps. If you follow these steps it will work, it sounds complicated but it is easy.
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 05:41 AM   #112
frfghtrchck14
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
 
frfghtrchck14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Elizabeth City, NC
Software: PS8
Camera: Nikon D90
Posts: 48
Points: 2,771
Cool Here is my LO



Also Here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4257#post64257
__________________

Last edited by frfghtrchck14; 05-01-2011 at 08:49 AM.

frfghtrchck14 is offline  
Old 05-01-2011, 07:58 AM   #113
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NY
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 977
Points: 4,340
I was inspired by your photo placement - it started closer to the original then took a little left turn. Thanks for a great Scraplift and an amazing PP! I love how my page turned out!


also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4258#post64258
__________________

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline  
Old 05-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #114
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear
 
jang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,079
Points: 3,150
Posting Layouts

If you go to the FAQ in the menu bar, there is a description on how to post. I printed that out and kept it by the computer when I first posted and found that was a help. I also added a note on my printed copy about copying the URL for the forum post page. I just joined MS about 3 weeks ago. It is addictive and so much fun. Hope you enjoy it. I also love the site because you get to see all the kits from the designers. It's like Christmas every day. One last edit - on the FAQ page it also tells how to edit your photo/comments in the gallery. That was a question I just had of myself since I forgot a designer credit for one of my layouts. Thanks to your question I found the answer on the sheet I originally printed out from the FAQ.
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Last edited by jang; 05-01-2011 at 08:24 AM.

jang is offline  
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #115
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
thank you Denise for the Awesome PP, here is my layout!





Also Here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4289#post64289
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline  
Old 05-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #116
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier
 
robills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,959
Points: 7,090
animal kingdom

Great lift & pp. Thanks!



http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...uote=1&p=63129
__________________
Speed Scrapper! Olaf

robills is offline  
Old 05-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #117
ColoMich94
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!
 
ColoMich94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pueblo, CO
Software: Corel Graphics Suite 2019 & Adobe Lightroom
Camera: Canon 7D, 40D & point and shoot
Posts: 838
Points: 4,655
Here's mine. I took my inspiration from the monorail theme of your layout. Thanks for the challenge and the wonderful PP!

__________________
Mouse Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Pirate Dog Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Earful Tower Mickeys shoe Captain EO Boardwalk 1 United States of America Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 2 Ursula Yin Yang Herbie Patchwork Germany Great Britain It\'s a Small World B Ticket Kermit 1 Pirate 2

ColoMich94 is offline  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #118
dinahfig
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
 
dinahfig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Sony Cybershot
Posts: 1,040
Points: 13,908
Hi! Here is mine! Thank you for the challenge! The Tron kit looks awesome!!



Posted layout Here.
__________________
JoAnn

Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickeys shoe Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper Minnie\'s Bow Cheshire Cat 1

dinahfig is offline  
Old 05-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #119
bcalberti
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
 
bcalberti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 527
Points: 2,742
Coming in late here today, almost forgot about this.
I was inspired by the monorail travel
Thanks for the great challenge and PP.

bcalberti is offline  
Old 05-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #120
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
ljritchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
Points: 5,983
Casey's Birthday Dinner




I was inspired by the layout of the pictures and elements. Thanks Denise for your awesome pp!
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:21 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger