MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #111
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
This has been a rough weekend, but still rewarding in getting pages scrapped!

On Friday, I had antivirus issues causing me to be dealing with them almost ALL day! Finally got it figured out, and went with the inlaws to the planetarium/museum as part of the girls Christmas gift. Sat, the family talked me into going to Costco "real quick" and the Habitat for Humanity Resale shop! We dd end up getting a couple things for our basement finishing project for this Spring, so it wasn't a total loss! Sunday we went to a few more services at Church than we normally do (since the girls didn't have school today). And than dropped them off at my inlaws to spend the night!

But ya know what? Even though all this stuff kept happening (even though I had been planning on a weekend of scrapping)...I can't complain too much! I was able to finish 8 pages, and I think I might just finish the remaining ss's that I didn't get to....just for myself!
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2013, 06:57 AM   #112
Chays52
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Chays52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago burbs
Software: Elements 11
Posts: 740
Points: 1,935
As I look through everyone's layouts I have come to three realizations:
1) I need to take more photos
2) I need to take photos of more things i.e. rides, food, things that just catch my eye
3) I need to take better photos. I think this can be solved with the above two.
Pirate Flag Mouse Ears

Chays52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger