MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #101
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857


Also here.. http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5313#post95313

What I love about this layout is that I finished a page from my October 2010 visit that I'm behind on. Also, I love all the rope elements to tie into the jump rope theme.

Thanks for the challenge Linda and great PP Kellybell
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #102
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
ljritchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
Points: 5,983
Disney Birthday 6



I love the buttons and Mr. Potato Head.
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #103
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
kelseyll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: near Seattle
Posts: 789
Points: 8,762
This was so fun!! I really liked how my page came together quickly this time, sometimes I just struggle to get it to "work"! Thanks for the boy prompt...I had been doing all my "girly" pages so this was refreshing!

Here's mine:


Also posted HERE
__________________
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers!

kelseyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #104
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
 
stormer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 1,046
Points: 6,341


Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5330#post95330
I love the look of excitement on my little guys face. It was our 10th trip, but we finally met Darth Vader!
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #105
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Pooh46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago Suburb
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Posts: 740
Points: 21,248
I love that I was able to incorporate all the photos from this character encounter in one layout.



Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5332#post95332
__________________
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Pooh46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #106
Amanda J.
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
Amanda J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Georgia
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Posts: 1,160
Points: 2,449


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...erfect_WEB.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=3725&page=2

And I hope I'm not too late, but I just love these pictures. He was so happy. It makes me smile to think about going back and doing it all again.
Mouse Ears

Last edited by Amanda J.; 01-28-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: forgot #7

Amanda J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:59 PM   #107
banderson
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
 
banderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 292
Points: 2,472
Here's mine:

My favorite thing about this is the star button... just love it!

Credits:
Template Janet Phillips ABC Album
Britt-ish Designs It's Magical
Britt-ish Designs Motor Mania
Font MTF Sweetie

Links:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...land_L_WEB.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4&postcount=36

Last edited by banderson; 01-28-2012 at 02:28 PM.

banderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #108
danagirl
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
danagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wilsonville, Or
Posts: 231
Points: 4,809
by the skin of my teeth!!!


also posted here...http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...5342#post95342
My favorite thing about this layout is the big picture. I love big photo layouts and the way they are the main focus.
__________________


no new ticker..
Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express

danagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #109
annebolyard
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
annebolyard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Canon T3i
Posts: 262
Points: 2,216
here is mine



and here

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5352#post95352
2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Teacups Monorail Magical Express Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

annebolyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #110
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845

Layout also posted here.

I like that I finally found a way to scrap these photos that I'm happy with. Thanks for the great SS.
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger