MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > General Disney layouts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #101
dannethia
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
dannethia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 154
Points: 3,512


member gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=12304&cat=500

chall gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=12302&cat=575

chall thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post59064

forum thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9062#post59062

dannethia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #102
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Hpgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 4,160
Points: 23,680


__________________
Laura
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #103
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco
 
Susan0326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Posts: 1,864
Points: 14,046

__________________

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Susan0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #104
rescuetink
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
 
rescuetink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Jersey
Software: PSE8
Camera: Olympus E-450
Posts: 51
Points: 1,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post


Totally love the simplicity of this LO! Good job!
__________________
Wendy


Magical Express Disney Vacation Club Member

rescuetink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:03 AM   #105
lidlfish
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
 
lidlfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Software: CS3
Camera: Canon S90
Posts: 55
Points: 5,883
Scraplift Challenge #8

I did this one for Scraplift Challenge # 8 and I'm thinking it'll be my title page or possibly the cover for our 2010 Disney trip.


__________________

My Shutterfly Share Site
1st Family trip to WDW ~ May 2010 ~ Me , DH , DS(7) , DS(4) , DS(3)
I link to MouseScrappers!

lidlfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:09 PM   #106
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:57 AM   #107
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
Spring Break 2011

Click image for comments and credits.
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:25 AM   #108
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder
 
ana_carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
Points: 9,949

__________________
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:32 PM   #109
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
Spring Break 2011 Title Page

Click image for comments and credits.
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:02 AM   #110
jenscrap
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
jenscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 265
Points: 3,850
For speed scrap 58:


jenscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
beginning, title pages


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger