MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Character encounters
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #101
NYSapphire
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
NYSapphire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Fairfield, CT (Too far away from Disney)
Software: Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Nikkon D40
Posts: 163
Points: 1,803
SS 129 - Pooh - first encounter


NYSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #102
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
 
Natalie from Pa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Posts: 1,253
Points: 19,519
__________________
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:31 AM   #103
LLPooh1
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
LLPooh1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Illinois
Software: Photoshop 2023
Camera: Canon EOS R Mirrorless, Fuji FinePix XP Waterproof and my cell phone
Posts: 410
Points: 5,854
__________________


aka LLPooh1
(yes, I'm a Poohbear lover!!)
I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets

LLPooh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #104
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
 
Murmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
Points: 8,518
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #105
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859

__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #106
craftytam
In the Hall of Presidents
 
craftytam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: La Habra, CA
Software: PhotoshopElements 11
Camera: Canon
Posts: 1,150
Points: 6,088


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e=pooh&cat=all
__________________
[IMG]<a href=http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/June-2014-SNP-Siggy.png target=_blank>http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-SNP-Siggy.png</a>[/IMG]
Ive met another MouseScrapper

craftytam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:10 AM   #107
becca1976
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
 
becca1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 222
Points: 5,117

becca1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #108
COLINS7350
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
COLINS7350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: FLORIDA
Software: PSE 9
Camera: NIKON D80
Posts: 599
Points: 5,626
Template Challenge #153 template
Britt-ish - Stuffed with Fluff
Britt-ish - Friendly

__________________
Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail

COLINS7350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #109
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498


__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #110
LLPooh1
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
LLPooh1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Illinois
Software: Photoshop 2023
Camera: Canon EOS R Mirrorless, Fuji FinePix XP Waterproof and my cell phone
Posts: 410
Points: 5,854
Scraplift challenge #86

__________________


aka LLPooh1
(yes, I'm a Poohbear lover!!)
I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets

LLPooh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger