|
|
#101 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
|
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY! It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#102 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Phoenix, Az
Software: Fireworks 8 for now, PS Elements in my future.
Camera: Canon 7D and Sony WX9
Posts: 446
|
Radiator Springs
Hopefully I made it in time, I got off work late and my computer would *not* cooperate with me!! Thank you Kellybell for hosting and the awesome PP.
![]() also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...455#post142455 Last edited by mistical725; 02-08-2014 at 12:13 AM. Reason: add link |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#103 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NoCal
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Posts: 538
|
Well, I'm late, but I figured I'd post it anyway! My floral spray looks awful, but I fiddled with it for forever and couldn't make it look right!
![]() Also posted here
__________________
Lauren ![]() ![]() WDW: 12/06 -- 09/08 Disneyland: 11/13 -- 05/14 -- 09/14 -- 03/15 -- 09/15 -- 02/16 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#104 | |||
|
Testing cars on Test Track
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
|
__________________
, DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#106 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
|
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#107 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 273
|
Thanks Kelly for all the work you did for the marathon. I love your kits and your layouts are amazing!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#108 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Thanks so much, Kelly! It was a wonderful Speed Scrap. I look forward to checking out the gallery!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#109 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southern Arizona, USA
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon t1i/t3i
Posts: 59
|
Inquiring on the participation prize...
Will they come to our inbox here on the forums or be emailed to us? I forgot how it worked last time! I just didn't wanna miss it!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|