|
|
#102 | |||
|
Screamin' in Paradise Pier
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA
Software: My Memories Suite
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 766
|
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#103 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Layton, UT
Software: Adobe
Posts: 1,111
|
Favorite Princess
Romajo thanks for leading this SS, got a late start, but I am happy to say, this is my last one.
![]() Posted to: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...&postcount=156 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#104 | |||
|
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Katy, TX
Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Posts: 1,641
|
Speed Scrap 131 - My Memories 2012
Marieke - thank you for hosting. It was a long weekend but so well worth it.
![]() also posted here - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...831#post127831
__________________
signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#105 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
|
__________________
Monica ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#106 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
|
I know I am late but wanted to post for the goodie bag. Thanks for the great instructions Marieke!
![]() ![]() posted in the forums here
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#107 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nebraska
Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Posts: 1,473
|
I am Soooo bummed I missed out on this speed scrap and the PP!
But I had the stomach flu for 2 days!! Loved this challenge. I am one that usually shies away from the camera, so finding pictures with me in them is rare! But, this is one of my favorite pix that we had taken last year and I was anxious to scrap it! [IMG] [/IMG]also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...007#post128007 Thanks for the awesome challenge! Smiles! ![]() Stacy
__________________
Signature using NPD "Jolly Holiday" Kit
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#108 | |||
|
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 114
|
Thanks for hosting. Better late than never.
![]() Also posted:http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...049#post128049
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#109 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 273
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#110 | |||||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
Quote:
Quote:
I'll check with Melinda about what to do.
__________________
|
|||||
|
|
|
|||||
![]() |
|
|