|
|
#91 | |||
|
Blasting through Space Mountain
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: near FW, Texas
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
Posts: 497
|
I used scatters but thought clusters would be too much for the already busy page. Thanks for the challenge!
![]() Also posted in Electrical parade
__________________
![]() My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12 Last edited by cmlhale; 01-28-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: forgot link |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#92 | |||
|
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Suburban Detroit, Michigan
Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Posts: 1,876
|
Here's my page. Thank you so much for the time extention. I was really excited since I was busy this morning. I JUST LOVE THE PP!!!
![]() ![]() link to gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=23560&cat=905 Link to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5210#post95210 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#95 | |||
|
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 45 mins from Disneyland
Software: Photoshop elements 7
Camera: Nikon D70
Posts: 322
|
![]() Credits: ts_blockitout1_template4 Designs By: Connie Prince_Main Street Magic Kellybell Designs_Simple Dates 5 Adjusted Saturation and lightness also posted here |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#96 | |||
|
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indiana
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5100
Posts: 473
|
Thank you for the fun challenge and especially for the extra time! I had to go with a two page spread for this one...
![]() Also posted here - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5307#post95307
__________________
Debra ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#97 | |||
|
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 141
|
Dream Builders
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#98 | |||
|
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
|
I wasn't sure how to do a photo treatment. I tried to soften the main photo, but it doesn't look much different to me. I'll need to work on this.
Thanks for the fun challenge and the pp! ![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5322#post95322
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#99 | |||
|
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Costa Rica
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 697
|
Speed Scrap # 89
Here is mine. Thank you for the extra time.
![]() Also in Forums: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5&postcount=43
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#100 | |||
|
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indy area
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Posts: 404
|
A few minutes late! Ugh--the photo treatment was the most difficult thing for me--not sure I like what I came up with. I'll let it set for a while and see. Thanks for the challenge!
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=27
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|