MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #91
liriel
E Ticket Holder
 
liriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
Points: 26,414
Here is my page. Thanks for the awesome challenge Kelly!




Posted in the forums here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3716#post93716
__________________
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 10:30 AM   #92
sarahorton
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
 
sarahorton's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Photoshop, PSE, FotoFusion
Camera: Canon 40D
Posts: 987
Points: 2,104
Here's mine:



posted in forums here
__________________

My blog
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I love DCL!

sarahorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:31 AM   #93
Valoree
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
Valoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Jersey
Software: PhotoShop CS5
Camera: Canon xTi
Posts: 339
Points: 514
Well this was my first Speed Scrap... and DID I MISS THE TIME ALREADY? I thought is was 2???

Oh well! Here it is in the gallery.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=22880&cat=900



in the Main Street forum here
__________________
I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat

Last edited by Valoree; 01-27-2012 at 10:48 AM.

Valoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #94
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Kelly the chat was so fun! Love the PP. Thanks for hosting

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3722#post93722

__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #95
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Power Nap

Here is my take on the challenge. Thank you for hosting Kelly.



Also posted in the following thread:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3723#post93723
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by cmtscrap; 01-27-2012 at 10:42 AM.

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #96
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
I've tried everything but I can't post as my iphone will not copy the IMG from photobucket and I cannot access photobucket from my work computer.
I'll just have to post when I get home. Awesome pages everybody!!
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #97
Wendy D
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
Wendy D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 111
Points: 1,866
Magical Kiss

For SS #84 - loved working with the one photo more than I thought!





Here is link to LO posted in SS #84 gallery:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=22873&cat=900

I also posted in the forum: Magic Kingdom / Main Street General:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=3335&page=12

This is my 2nd speed scrap EVER and I'm loving this!

Wendy D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #98
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear
 
jang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,079
Points: 3,150
SS 84 - Castle



Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=2915&page=9
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #99
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
 
kateolas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
Points: 9,689
Hi Kelly! Great instructions !!! Sorry I missed chat ...



Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1&postcount=24
__________________

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #100
scrapbookmomma3
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
scrapbookmomma3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 114
Points: 4,549
Here is my first speed scrap challenge page.



I posted this also in the Minnie Character Encounter.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post93757

Thanks Kelly for hosting this.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by scrapbookmomma3; 01-27-2012 at 10:53 AM. Reason: adding info

scrapbookmomma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger