|
|
#91 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Carolina
Software: Digital Scrapbook Artist
Posts: 257
|
Finished Hop Scotch LO
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#92 | |||
|
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 527
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#93 | |||
|
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
Posts: 1,038
|
I hope I did this right. I threw out the flowers. This is page 2 of a layout, that's why there's no journaling.
__________________
Last edited by Spacecadetswife; 05-21-2011 at 04:34 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#94 | |||
|
I'm Soarin' over California
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: uk
Software: Craft artist
Camera: sony alpha 33
Posts: 653
|
heres mine, thanks for this challenge. I found this one difficult, but im happy with how it turned out. Great pp thanks kelly.x
I missed out 8 rectangles ![]() also posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=4462 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#95 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
|
Thanks for the fun challenge, Donna and the awesome PP, Kelly!
Here's my LO. I skipped the five photos. ![]() posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...9620#post69620
__________________
![]() Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#96 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#97 | |||
|
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indy area
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Posts: 404
|
Thanks for the fun challenge! My daughter did most of this one, and I just helped her finish it up. We hopped over the 4 frames.
![]() Also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4&postcount=51 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#98 | |||
|
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
|
Thanks for the challenge and the pp! This was a tough one. I skipped 8 rectangles and subbed stitching for one of the ribbons because I couldn't get the ribbon to look right.
![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0428#post70428
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#99 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
I know some of you found this challenge quite 'challenging', but man, the layouts you created are fabulous!
Thanks so much for hosting, Donna! And thank you, Kelly, for creating the awesome prize for this challenge!
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#100 | |||
|
Learning some history in The American Adventure
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
Posts: 1,805
|
Thanks this wonderful and so much fun!!!
I skipped eight rectangles there are buttons on the flowers I do not count them linkedhttp://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0603#post70603 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|