MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #91
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Whew... I almost missed this one. The PP is super cute and I didn't want to miss out. I took my inspiration from the composition. Thanks for hosting and the fun PP!!!!




__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #92
shalinao
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
 
shalinao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
Posts: 1,384
Points: 9,223
Sent out the PP to everyone up till now. Let me know if you have any problems downloading. Thanks again for playing!!!
__________________
Southern Girl Scrapbook Designs SHOP...My Gallery
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow I love DCL! Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Skyway

shalinao is offline  
Old 03-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #93
grandmaliza
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
grandmaliza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 584
Points: 4,771
Got my awesome pp - thank you!

grandmaliza is offline  
Old 03-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #94
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
Downtown Disney Apples - Scraplift Challenge 6



Also posted at: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8689#post58689
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline  
Old 03-20-2011, 07:24 PM   #95
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
CoralTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
Points: 3,770
Here's mine...

I really liked the example LO for this scraplift! It was fun copying it.





Thanks for hosting such a great challenge & Thanks so much for the amazing PP! I am so excited about that!

Also posted it here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8698#post58698
Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline  
Old 03-21-2011, 07:56 AM   #96
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectatular

Yes, I know this was supposed to be in last night, but with my father in the hospital things are a little crazy these days. Hopefully I can get the next one in on time. Thanks for hosting.



LO also posted in the following thread:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8777#post58777
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline  
Old 03-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #97
shalinao
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
 
shalinao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
Posts: 1,384
Points: 9,223
I'm sending out the last of the PP's and I have one last freebie and thank you for playing along....I made the scraplift page into a template that you can pick up on my blogHERE
__________________
Southern Girl Scrapbook Designs SHOP...My Gallery
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow I love DCL! Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Skyway

shalinao is offline  
Old 03-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #98
grandmaliza
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
grandmaliza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 584
Points: 4,771
Thank you for the template!

grandmaliza is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 03:41 AM   #99
ColoMich94
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!
 
ColoMich94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pueblo, CO
Software: Corel Graphics Suite 2019 & Adobe Lightroom
Camera: Canon 7D, 40D & point and shoot
Posts: 838
Points: 4,655
Thanks for the template and the challenge. I was able to scrap pictures I wasn't going to because I didn't like how they looked in color, but for some reason your layout motivated me to make them black and white I really like the way they turned out!
Mouse Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Pirate Dog Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Earful Tower Mickeys shoe Captain EO Boardwalk 1 United States of America Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 2 Ursula Yin Yang Herbie Patchwork Germany Great Britain It\'s a Small World B Ticket Kermit 1 Pirate 2

ColoMich94 is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #100
pways
I'm on the tram
 
pways's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Traverse City Michigan
Posts: 34
Points: 2,348
Disney Dream

Oh I hope I can still get in on this one

[IMG][/IMG]

Also posted to :http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9228#post59228

Thank you,
Tammy

pways is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger