MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #91
janet715
Screamin' in Paradise Pier
 
janet715's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA
Software: My Memories Suite
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 766
Points: 4,575
Well, I raced thru this one but I am kind of glad I didn't notice the extension given because I probably would have procrastinated even longer and may have missed out! Thank you WDW Scrap Princess and Natalie!!!!!



Also posted in the weekly challenges gallery.

Last edited by janet715; 03-09-2011 at 04:43 AM.

janet715 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #92
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845
It seems like it's been forever since I've participated in the Weekly Challenge. I had fun "throwing" this together. Thanks for the fun challenge and the great PP.


Layout also posted here.
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 04:40 AM   #93
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder
 
This Dixie Pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
Points: 4,796


Also posted here:
Disneyland Monorail
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

Last edited by This Dixie Pixie; 03-09-2011 at 08:43 AM.

This Dixie Pixie is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 06:17 AM   #94
mousehouse
Just parked the car
 
mousehouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 8
Points: 47
How do I post my page? I am new...this is my first page, ever!

mousehouse is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 06:36 AM   #95
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder
 
This Dixie Pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
Points: 4,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousehouse View Post
How do I post my page? I am new...this is my first page, ever!
Congratulations!!!

Underneath your LO in the Gallery there are 3 boxes with URLs. Click on the one that says Linked Image, copy that, then paste in this thread. There's no need for extra codes or anything.

THEN, open a new window and find the forum that is related to your LO - in your case, it looks like Boats so the appropriate thread would be More Disney Fun and Memories --> Pre Trip/Getting There/Getting Around --> WDW Boat Transportation Copy that same URL into a new post in that thread. Here's the tricky part (no it's not tricky!) Copy the URL of that post, come back to the window with this thread and click on the little icon that looks like a blue ball with a couple of chain links. That gives you the code where you paste the URL from the Boat Transportation thread. Voila! After you do it a couple of times, it'll be a piece of cake!

Let me know if you need any more help.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 06:47 AM   #96
mousehouse
Just parked the car
 
mousehouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 8
Points: 47
New here! My first layout. Is it ok I posted it in two challenges? I have zero Disney elements. So I just went with what I had.

I posted it here.

Last edited by snowdrop; 03-09-2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: moved to correct thread so fixed link

mousehouse is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 07:55 AM   #97
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
CoralTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
Points: 3,770
Another Newbie!

This too is my first digital layout ever. I'm really nervous and not sure if should be posting layouts this soon, since I don't really know what I'm doing.

But, those monorail PP from Natalie are very motivating!

Very nice of her to give away such beautiful work.

I'll see if I can get my act together and get it posted before the extended deadline. I have to say, everyone else's work is so good, it's intimidating (and inspiring)!
Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #98
tukogirl
Moderator
 
tukogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
Points: 27,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousehouse View Post
New here! My first layout. Is it ok I posted it in two challenges? I have zero Disney elements. So I just went with what I had.

I posted it here.
Great job on your first challenge! If you keep participating in challenges you will soon have quite a cool collection of Disney stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralTurtle View Post
This too is my first digital layout ever. I'm really nervous and not sure if should be posting layouts this soon, since I don't really know what I'm doing.

But, those monorail PP from Natalie are very motivating!

Very nice of her to give away such beautiful work.

I'll see if I can get my act together and get it posted before the extended deadline. I have to say, everyone else's work is so good, it's intimidating (and inspiring)!
Go for it! We were ALL new to digiscrappin, new to the site, or new to challenges once! My very first digi page ever was done for a challenge and is here in the gallery, and everyone was very supportive. I'm sure you will do great!
__________________
Andrea



Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #99
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
I left love on all layouts up to this point (Unless I missed one or two...in that case, I'm sorry.) All these pages are amazing!
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #100
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Thanks so much for extension! My creative brain hasn't been working well the last few weeks and it's been hard for me to scrap!



Posted in the Disney Bus thread
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger