MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #91
Kim
In the Hall of Presidents
 
Kim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010
Posts: 1,131
Points: 2,570
Great photo masks! Thanks so much! Love the PP too!



Here in the forums:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6394#post46394
__________________
-Kim
Me , DH , DD 14, DD 16 , DS 18
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Rocket Jets Wish VoluntEAR - Castle I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Kim is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #92
janet715
Screamin' in Paradise Pier
 
janet715's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA
Software: My Memories Suite
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 766
Points: 4,575
Ok, I've pitter pattered around here enough and I want to get in on the fun! The PP is adorable!!! Problem is, I don't have photoshop. I use Polaroid My Memories Suite to do my layouts, but it doesn't allow you to use masks (that I can tell.) Is there any other way to use them???

janet715 is offline  
Old 11-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #93
tukogirl
Moderator
 
tukogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
Points: 27,515
I did my WDW favorites page a LOOONNGG time ago and thought it would be good to do a companion page for hubster. The photo mask was fun!



also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6416#post46416

Need to go to bed so I will leave loves tomorrow!
__________________
Andrea



Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline  
Old 11-29-2010, 10:08 PM   #94
zippyoh
Having breakfast at Restaurantosaurus
 
zippyoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,662
Points: 7,040




Thank you so much Denise for all the fabulous masks and the adorable PP too!! I really am liking the masks and will definitely be using them again! Thanks again for your generosity!

This is also posted in the Epcot/Spaceship Earth thread
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6419#post46419
__________________

Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pumpkin King Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Captain EO Star Tours Cheshire Cat 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cozy Cone Motel Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Minnie\'s Bow

Last edited by tukogirl; 11-30-2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: fixed broken link to gallery

zippyoh is offline  
Old 11-30-2010, 01:24 AM   #95
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
kelseyll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: near Seattle
Posts: 789
Points: 8,762
This was a great challenge! I used the masks for paper to create the background image and the two in the ornaments! =) I love how my page turned out!! Thanks so much!



Posted in THIS thread!
__________________
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers!

kelseyll is offline  
Old 11-30-2010, 08:24 AM   #96
Julie L.
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
Julie L.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Western NY
Posts: 1,134
Points: 5,669
Denise--your masks are amazing!!! I was so busy over Thanksgiving, that I found this on the last day of the challenge! Hope I make it in time

Thank you so much--can't wait to try the masks!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Ive met another MouseScrapper Mouse Ears

Julie L. is offline  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #97
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
kaylalovesminnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona [from CA]
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 1,238
Points: 10,015
Denise, I am sending you a HUGE hug through the computer right now! I have been so busy with Thanksgiving and then Friday was my birthday but I was so happy to see your challenge yesterday. Just made it and scrapped this just now. Thanks SO SO SO much for the masks, they are amazing! That PP is also a MUST HAVE!! I am so excited (if you couldn't tell already! ) Here's my take on the challenge!



Posted in the forum--> HERE

Thanks again Denise!!!
__________________


http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline  
Old 11-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #98
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
gillscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,642
Points: 4,196
thank you so much for your generosity, what a great prize!


will also post in disneyland paris forum
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

gillscott is offline  
Old 11-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #99
BelieveInFairies
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
BelieveInFairies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Colorado
Software: SBC
Camera: Sony
Posts: 278
Points: 2,870
Weekly Challenge #62

Love, love, love the challange. It took me forever to find the right picture, but I really loved the challenge. Super cute PP.
Thanks!!
http://
__________________
Shawna
I link to MouseScrappers!

BelieveInFairies is offline  
Old 11-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #100
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845
Love the masks. Thanks for the great challenge. (Now to go fix the black paper. It's so much lighter here, more gray than black. It definitely looks better on a darker background.)


Layout also posted here.
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger