|
|
#91 | |||
|
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 108
|
What a great pp and challenge. Thank you!
![]() Credits Sahlin Studios Land of Fantasy papers Brittish Designs land of Fantsy Add On papers, title, ribbon Ellie Lash sunshine kit buttons Mickey Stamp my design Mouse House Digi Scrapping staple
__________________
Lisa |
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#92 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14
|
Meeting Daisy
Britt, Thanks for the great challenge and Participation Prize! Here is my layout.......
![]() Everything I used is from Brittish Designs...... Inspired by Kim Template, Her Royal Highness, The Bright Side, and Glitzy Paper Dot Alpha. ~I also posted in Character Encounters ~ Daisy |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#93 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 42
|
Finally jumping over here for a challenge since I am really trying to get this album done!
This was a GREAT challenge - really fun! Thanks so much for hosting and the FAB prize Here is my page:![]() Credits Here |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#94 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3
|
Very cool PP, Britt. Thanks! Here's my page:
![]() Credits: Paper, buttons, alpha, rocket, glitter strip: Space Ranger by Britt-ish Designs Staples: by Britt-ish Designs Game tile alpha: Atomic Cupcake Template: Rectangle Quickies by M. Gasser String: All American Superhero by Plum Dumpling Designs Tag: Complete Boy from Jen Wilson
__________________
_________________________________________ Michelle Me: DH: DS: DS:
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#95 | |||
|
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,654
|
Thanks for the challenge; your comment about Mickey not looking more than 75 inspired me to do these pictures from Mickey's 75th birthday. I knew I had more than 3 pictures and I've wanted to use Melissa's wonderful template for them. Thanks to both of you!
![]() Credits Journaling reads: To celebrate Mickey’s 75th Birthday 6ft statues were individually decorated by notable Disney legends, artists, actors, musicians or athletes. They started their national tour at Walt Disney World the only location with all on display. They ended their tour with an auction all proceeds going to each designers favorite charities. Sadly we couldn't afford to purchase one but we loved checking them out at the Magic Kingdom entrance.
__________________
Last edited by janette; 11-20-2009 at 07:36 PM. |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#96 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14
|
Wow! I want Melissa's awesome template!! Where did you get it? By the way, great layout! That's awesome that you took all those pictures of the different Mickey's.
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#97 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Groton, CT
Software: PSE7
Camera: Canon SX20
Posts: 23
|
Here's my layout... it's my first time posting a layout so I *hope* I do this correctly!!
![]() ![]() Oh and if you're looking for my 2 staples... check out the dated tea bag. ![]() Credits: Land of Fantasy Add On by Britt-ish Designs Mouse Madness Freebie by Nikki Scott Cardstock from Pilgrimage Home by The Scrappy Kat String from U.S. Coast Guard by Always Be Neighbors Designs **I must say... all the layouts I've seen so far have been STUNNING. Great job ladies!! ** |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#98 | |||
|
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC Suburbs
Software: PS CS5
Posts: 293
|
![]() Credits: Tiny Cow Girl Add-on, In stiches Basics, Fairchild, Enchanted, Very Merry Add-on, Tale as Old as Time, Mouse in the Houise, Fantasy, Monstrocity, and Honey Bear All by Brittish Designs. Simply Dated V3-WM[Squared] |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#99 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 7
|
First Challenge at Mousescrappers
I was finally able to get one done!
![]() Credits: Britt-ish Designs - Tale As Old As Time, Ohana Chelle's Creations - Button Up Marilee |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#100 | |||
|
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 112
|
What a great challenge...complete with an awesome prize...thanks so much Britt!
![]() Credits: Plum Dumpling Designs: Family Game Night, Cut It Out Word Art Templates, On the Front Porch Brittish Designs: Miss Kitty Add On (slightly recolored), Leave the World Behind, Tabby Dates Jeni Hopewell Designs: The Cool Dad Tags [wm]2 Designs: Shabby Chic Posted in Magic Kingdom General and at SM http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3...2877/ppuser/88 Last edited by scrappin5kids; 11-21-2009 at 12:26 AM. |
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|