MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #91
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Well, I wasn't able to get on the computer at all today, due to Church and having to get a few things done around the house (the family needed some laundry done and some dishes washed....don't know why!?!) I got enough layouts finished for the half marathon goody bag! Even though I wasn't able to finish the full marathon this weekend...I think I'll still scrap those pages in the coming week! It's great inspiration to get more pages done from our past trip!
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #92
Graycen
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
Graycen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 273
Points: 2,409
FINISHED!!!!!!!

Graycen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #93
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graycen View Post
FINISHED!!!!!!!
Good job!! I have one more....
__________________
Our family... Me , DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:25 AM   #94
goofy2650
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
 
goofy2650's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 451
Points: 2,949
I wasn't sure what to expect with this being my first time. I have learned a lot and been amazed at all the talent I have seen. Thank you so much to all the hosts and those who prepared PP. I just hope I remembered everything as I think I am fried. Thank you again for the magical adventure.

goofy2650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:28 AM   #95
Chays52
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Chays52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicago burbs
Software: Elements 11
Posts: 740
Points: 1,935
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone... Hosts, designers and those who attended the chats. I want to give a special thank you as well to those who have taken the time to "leave some love". The little comments mean so much.


On a side note I'm not sure how I completed the marathon with my schedule this weekend but I was determined to do it.
Pirate Flag Mouse Ears

Chays52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:15 AM   #96
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
I have 3 more to do and I don't know if they will be done by noon...I had a great time chatting with everybody this weekend...Thanks everyone for hosting and PP's...
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:33 AM   #97
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour
 
Uwsharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Katy, TX
Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Posts: 1,641
Points: 5,687
I have three more layouts to go! I am going to finish this. I think I can! I think I can! I know I can! Sorry to miss all of the chats.
__________________

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Uwsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:07 AM   #98
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour
 
Uwsharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Katy, TX
Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Posts: 1,641
Points: 5,687
I finally finished! Nothing like cutting it close to the wire! What a fun weekend though. This week I will work on finishing up my books for 2002 and 2008. I hope to order my books before Valentines! Woohoo! The kids will be thrilled. Next I will have to work on 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013. No pressure of course!
__________________

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Uwsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:54 AM   #99
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
meagan43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
Points: 8,469
Had such a great time this weekend at all the chats & challenges!
Thanks to Melinda and Carol and all the chat hosts and designers who donated items!
This is my favorite event of the entire year (and I am a challenge-junkie!)
Best of all was that I got 16 LOs done and that I love them (there are a couple that I feel like I rushed and plan on doing better shadows and tweaking). I feel like I made great progress in my album that has been needing completing since we went 3 years ago!

Thanks
__________________
Meagan


my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #100
momtoprincesses
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
momtoprincesses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Software: Gimp
Camera: Canon T1
Posts: 405
Points: 3,096
Well we just got back to Disney and have tons to scrap. I missed all the action but still makes all the pages just because I CAN lol
__________________
I wish I could all the time

Canada Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

momtoprincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:12 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger