MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2016 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
 
Romajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
Points: 12,591
Just read about the deadline (should read first, before I start to shout, lol). Awesome, I can make it before the deadline!
__________________

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2016, 01:53 PM   #2
Windswept
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
Windswept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 85
Points: 3,448
Cool

I have had my layout done for the last hour....the site was running so slow I couldnt get in now I can login into the forum but the gallery it tells me welcome but when I try to get to a gallery I have to login again and again but it doesnt keep me logged in.
__________________

Last edited by Windswept; 04-03-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Windswept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #3
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
Points: 36,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
Just read about the deadline (should read first, before I start to shout, lol). Awesome, I can make it before the deadline!
heehee
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 02:57 PM   #4
shell12367
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
shell12367's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 173
Points: 1,811
JLynn, question for clarification - you mention in the master thread at the top to post the link to the gallery, but in this thread you reference posting the direct link to the post of your layout.
I have been posting to the gallery. Is that ok too? thanks

shell12367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:27 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
Points: 36,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by shell12367 View Post
JLynn, question for clarification - you mention in the master thread at the top to post the link to the gallery, but in this thread you reference posting the direct link to the post of your layout.
I have been posting to the gallery. Is that ok too? thanks
Yes, you post to the gallery, and in the gallery there is actually a link called "direct link". Basically, instead of posting the image in the master thread, you just post the link so the thread doesn't expand with the pictures in there. Does that make sense?
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:33 PM   #6
MsCarolina
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
 
MsCarolina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: FL
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i
Posts: 317
Points: 3,014
Here is my layout:



1. ONE PHOTO. MAKE THE PHOTO ABOUT SOMETHING YOU'VE WAITED FOR. FOR EXAMPLE, WAITING IN LINE, WAITING TO TAKE THAT DREAM VACATION TO DISNEY OR THE CRUISE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TAKE. MAYBE YOU HAD TO WAIT TO RIDE A CERTAIN RIDE, OR YOUR CHILD HAD TO WAIT UNTIL HE WAS BIG ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING.... ETC) - CHECKED
2. MAT OR FRAME YOUR PICTURE AND PUT A TITLE OR WORD STRIP UNDERNEATH THE PICTURE - CHECKED
3. USE A PATTERNED PAPER AS A BACKGROUND AND SINCE I KNOW HOW MUCH Y'ALL HATE ONLY ONE PAPER, YOU MAY ADD ANY OTHER AMOUNT OF PAPER IN ANY OTHER WAY - CHECKED
4. I AM SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO WORD STRIPS. USE AT LEAST 3 (DON'T HAVE ANY? MAKE YOUR OWN!) - CHECKED
5. SCATTER, SPLATTER, MIX THAT MATTER. USE A SCATTER OR A SPLATTER OF PAINT (YEAH, LAME LINE BUT MY LO IS ABOUT THE TIKI ROOM) - CHECKED
6. EMBELLISH - USE AT LEAST ONE CLUSTER (WITH 4+ ITEMS IN IT). ADD ANYTHING ELSE - CHECKED
7. JOURNAL. I MEAN, YOU'RE GIVING ME A PHOTO ABOUT WAITING. TELL ME WHAT YOU WAITED FOR!!! NOW FINISH IT ALL UP WITH ANYTHING ELSE IT NEEDS - CHECKED

Also posted here --> http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=177

Last edited by MsCarolina; 04-04-2016 at 07:05 AM.

MsCarolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:36 PM   #7
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
Thank you for the instructions and for the PP!



Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...888#post164888
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Last edited by WDW Scrap Princess; 04-03-2016 at 07:41 PM.

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 05:44 AM   #8
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Thanks for hosting & PP



Also post to: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...350#post165350
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Last edited by tiggernjen; 04-04-2016 at 01:04 PM.

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:56 PM   #9
shell12367
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
shell12367's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 173
Points: 1,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
Yes, you post to the gallery, and in the gallery there is actually a link called "direct link". Basically, instead of posting the image in the master thread, you just post the link so the thread doesn't expand with the pictures in there. Does that make sense?
yes, that is what I was doing, just checking to make sure I was doing it right, because I was not posting the thread, thank you!

shell12367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:11 PM   #10
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
 
Murmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
Points: 8,518
Thanks for the fun chat Jlynn and the pp is lovely!.



Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger