|
|
|
|
#1 | |||
|
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Posts: 2,476
|
My goal was 12 for this month and I got 21 done, thanks to a spring break at home with no plans! This group keeps me going - thanks to all of you for the challenges, messages, and great layouts that I can scraplift!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
|
My goal was 10 and I actually got 16 done!! Which is good...because May could run away with me lol.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | ||||||||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central IL
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Posts: 1,394
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And my total for April...... 1 stinking page LOL I need to buckle down and scrap some pages!
__________________
Brandy Wifey to Eric (16yrs) and Mommy to Bailey (Age 6)
|
||||||||
|
|
|
||||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|