MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
Thinking of changing Camera..Advice?

I currently have a Sony A700 which I love but with all the pictures I take it's pretty worn out. This is Sony's Semi-professional but they have nothing new in the works at this level. It's either the Professional or I step down so I think NOW is the time to change camera brands. I have lots of lens I will have to sell as well.

Alright....
I'm thinking about a Nikon D300s?
Lens - Nikon 24-120mm AF-S f/4G Nikkor ED VR Zoom Lens?

I need a good all around lens for Disney Pictures in all types of lighting especially low lighting with quick response.

I like to capture moments not just the standard group photos.


Anyone have one? Either the camera or lens? Thoughts?
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by CynthiaY2; 10-04-2011 at 08:33 PM.

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger