MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
Tink and the Castle

Thanks, Denise, for those instructions!!! I loved learning about coloring, even though it took me longer to color Tink than to make the page. (I need more practice!) I've never used "gradient" so much before! I never did figure out how to outline her wings in blue, dress in green, etc. after I had colored her in, even after trying the lowest tolerance.



Also posted at: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4314#post64314
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger