|
|
#15 | |||
|
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
|
Here's mine
Okay here's mine, such as it is, at the last minute!
![]() Thanks Donna for hosting a great challenge. The scraplift is very helpful to me as a newbie, and the deadlines keep me going. I tend to put things off when I am not very confident or proficient, and then it never gets done. This has forced me to make a decision and move on, and it feels so good to get pictures scrapped!! Natalie, thanks for producing and giving away such beautiful work! You will see that I have used one of your other great pieces. It has helped me so much to learn how to digi-scrap with these gifts while I figure out how to navigate this new hobby! ![]() Thanks to all the great people in this forum who have been so kind and encouraging to me. I really appreciate it. [IMG] [/IMG]
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|