MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #10
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie_537 View Post
Just placed at $494 order for 2 Nintendo DSi XL consoles, cases and misc games.
These never did show up. Thanks anyway for trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleena View Post
Hey Carol

I made a purchase last night. It was for some iGO products. The total was about $73, but I used a $50 credit so it was $23 after. Not sure what it would look like to you. It was around 9pmEST 11/10. Let me know if you need more info K?
There aren't any iGo products that showed up. Thanks for trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidyk View Post
I ordered two kid's headphones on Tuesday via the mousescrappers link. Just wanted to let you know.....
Ah, I see two from Kidz Gear... thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
Hi Carol!
I ordered a dog training (aka shock) collar on Tues night from Amazon. It was about $39. I used the link!

I know it seems mean.... but if he keeps taking off for the street ... getting hit my a car is worse!!! I've tried everything else
We used one of these when our dog was a puppy, so don't feel bad. We didn't have to use it long, thankfully. She now hangs out on the driveway and doesn't run away - I've never had a dog that would do that before! Anyway, I see it on my report... thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessMouse View Post
$116.44 for "Disney Dogs" for DH for Christmas, Bento 3 Family Pack, and a Bento book.
Check, check and check... thanks!


----

Let me know what pins you want.
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger