MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Challenges (gen'l info/notes)
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #11
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
kaylalovesminnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona [from CA]
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 1,238
Points: 10,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
OK! i had to delete my whole project in my album.... i just could not get the revised watermark without my blog name to replace the ones already in there

So sorry if your post counts dropped....cause when i deleted it... the comments went too

But now I'm re-uploaded both in an album and also some pages added to hybrid challenge gallery.

My project is completed! i decided not to use the princess pages.. because what I had barely fit in the 'D' rings... so I chose not to add any more pages.

I forget who asked... but I found the princesses dressed as villians via a google search, then just extracted it. I didn't make anything.

Without further ado.... by MNSSHP Autograph books!
Oh my gosh Paula, those are so awesome! They came out so nice!!! I bet your kiddos are thrilled. I was pretty pleased with myself when I made my first books! Thanks again so much for participating!!
__________________


http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger