MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

View Poll Results: During a telephone challenge, is it....
More fun to create your layout 1 5.00%
More fun to see the layout before yours 3 15.00%
More fun to see the whole challenge at the end 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2010, 07:17 PM   #11
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder
 
sparklehal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: East Texas
Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Posts: 4,172
Points: 14,466
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljritchie View Post
Hey, If you need an alternate, count me in!! I can take Ruthie's place if you need me too. Just let me know. I'm a newbie to this challenge, so be gentle.
I had someone the last time we had to rearrange who wanted to get in but couldn't. I will message them and if I don't get an answer by the time the blank spot is next, I will add you. Check this thread but I will PM you when I know the answer. Thanks for volunteering. It's one of the easiest challenges on here! Just take the person's layout in front of yours, lift it either by composition, theme, colors, etc...whatever you choose! Then send it to the next person and viola! Done.
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger