MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Resorts > Deluxe Resorts / DVC > Contemporary Resort / Bay Lake Tower
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #10
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Since I just posted my general Chef Mickey's layout (2 posts up ), I thought I'd post my character pages from the breakfast (already posted under the character encounters.) These are all paper layouts & use the Cricut.

Mickey. This is one of my favorite paper pages! His head is from the Mickey Font Cricut cart. I made his chef's hat from the shell inside the Little Mermaid Title (seen here) on the Dreams Come True cart, then I added strips of paper to match the stripes on Mickey's real hat. The title is from the Mickey & Friends cart.

I had already done another Mickey page, and I didn't have room for his autograph on the page, but I still wanted to include it. So I made a pocket behind the top pic (this is one of the things I miss doing with digi!), added a heart sticker to the autograph as a tab, and stuck it behind the pic.

Autograph hidden



Hidden autograph revealed



Closeup of Mickey



Minnie. Both the title ("Minnie Mouse") and Minnie are from the Mickey & Friends Cricut cart. Minnie was the only character not wearing a chef's hat during the meal, but she did have on an apron. I made the apron from the Paper Dolls cart.



Closeup of Minnie



Donald. Both the title ("Donald Duck") and Donald are from the Mickey & Friends Cricut cart. I made Donald's hat white (rather than blue) and cut off the hat tail to look like his chef's hat in the pictures.



Donald Closeup:



Pluto. Title & journaling block are both from the Mickey & Friends cart. Pluto is from the Mickey Font cart. His chef's hat is the shell inside the Little Mermaid Title on the Dreams Come True cart (I think this came out cuter on Mickey than Pluto, though!)



Goofy. Goofy is from the Mickey Font Cricut cart. I made his hat white to look like his chef's hat in the pictures. The title is from the Mickey & Friends cart. It seemed kind of blah, though, so I used the Cuttlebug (Spots & Dots embossing folder) to emboss it, and chalked the edges (the chalk had a tinge of glitter in it, so it matches the paper that has glitter.) It shows up better than in this pic.



Closeup of Goofy:

__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger