MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 10th Anniversary - April 2019
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2019, 04:52 PM   #10
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer View Post
Disney Cruises are so much fun! We had our 2nd (1st with kids) in February and have one planned for our anniversary planned for Oct! FYI I highly recommend bonine and ginger ale that is what I do for land sickness (sea sickness that shows up after getting off the boat).
Thanks! Yeah, I've read about land sickness. I'm hoping it won't be an issue. We'll be doing the US part after the cruise, so we'll still be taking our dramamine/bonine then. I had read that about ginger ale and even green apples. It will be a challenge figuring out what works and what doesn't work for us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran98765 View Post
Dawn, I just came home from a Carnival cruise and my son does have some motion sickness on board, we used seabands this time and he had no issues at all. it's just like wearing a wristband with no meds.
Fun! I figure this is our first and probably last Disney cruise. My husband is struggling with the cost. We have paid off the cruise portion, but he doesn't understand we still have to save basically the same amount for everything else- flight, rental car, food, US tickets, fun. So I'm thinking we won't be doing another one for a very long time!! My 2nd oldest just flew for the first time to Uruguay South America. We had bought her dramamine, bonine and some of the seabands. She used a combination as she wanted. But she actually said she didn't like the seabands. she said they were uncomfortable on her wrists. I'm wondering if she didn't have them placed right? Any ideas?
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger