|
|
#27 | |||
|
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
|
SS#178
From Uwsharp, I like the stacked papers and stitching and the fabulous picture of Crystal Palace/ SS#179 From meagan43, I like the big viewfinder, the scrabble tiles and the date tag. SS#180 From scrappinnewbie, I like the floral paper, the large clock and the leaves and swirls in the clusters From Aussiegirl, I like the flow of the pictures, the lovely clusters and the journal card. SS#181 From tinkerbell1112, I like the title, the cute frozen characters and the way the string creates flow across the page. SS #182 From Therapy97, great photos and I like the paint splatter and the triangle cluster. SS#183 From monstermama, I like the tilt against the sunburst paper, the washi tape and the stitched arrows. SS#184 From goofy2650 ,I really like the wavy flow of this one. SS#185 From RMSTigger, I like the colors, the background paper, the word art and journal block SS#186 From Liesje, I like the color combo, the design and the poem. From bellbird, I especially like the floral paper and ribbon. SS #187 From QuiltyMom, I like the bright colors, the circles and the title. SS#189 From tukogirl, I like the color combo, the pop of dark green, the paint splatter and washi tape. SS#190 From mouselvrmom, I like the layering, the buttons and the way she left the letter E open. SS#191 From gfengel, I like the denim paper, ribbon cluster, the stapled ribbons and that cute goat card! SS#192 From Jojo, I like the paper stack, the sketched castle and the ribbon placement.
__________________
Last edited by Marie; 03-27-2015 at 11:39 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|