MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2014, 10:21 AM   #20
Jazzmom
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
 
Jazzmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 59
Points: 4,505
Wow! Stunning borders!! I agree with the Tinkerbells above - how do you create these? Would you let us in on your secret?
I'm going to try to come up with something ... I'm still new at all of this, so it may take me a while to come up with a creative border. Hopefully, I'll be back with a LO - I love that PP by Kelly!

Jazzmom is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:19 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger