|
|
|
|
#1 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
|
Weekly Challenge #83 (4/27-5/3)
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be hosting the challenge this week! Since we're doing some celebrating around here due to MS's 2nd birthday, the challenge this week will be about celebrations.
So, I want to see LO's about Disney related celebrations. They can be birthdays, anniversary's or other celebrations that you had either at one of the parks or a Disney related celebration at home. I'll be easy on you - you can use any number of photos, and papers that you want, but would like to see elements you would associate with a celebration - IE: balloons, confetti, scatters, etc. Here's my sample LO: Celebrate ![]() Posted in VENUE HERE And of course the usual challenge instructions also apply: 1) LO should be Disney related. 2) It must be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category before the deadline. 3) Your layout must be posted in two (2) places: in the challenge thread (here) and in the appropriate forum thread, and please don“t forget to put this last link in your post here! 4) And very important you must leave some love for other pages in this challenge. If you follow all of the above instructions - you'll get this PP! (I've also included PNG's of the cupcake parts for people who don't use PS/PSE) ![]() So have fun ladies - Let's Celebrate!!
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Awesome Teri! Love the PP and the Challenge, thanks for hosting, I want to participate!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
|
What a precious PP!! Need to finish the scraplift challenge first, then I'm on it!
__________________
- Kimberly |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Great challenge Teri and very cute PP! Thanks for hosting!!!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
wow Teri, I think this is the cutest, most clever prize I've seen. LOVE it! Thanks for joining in on the celebration too!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Barnstorming along with Goofy
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona [from CA]
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 1,238
|
WOW! So cute Teri! I am so excited to participate
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Jul 2010
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
Posts: 1,306
|
This is so cute, Teri! I love the PP and the challenge. Can't wait to get started.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
How cute! No time until the weekend, but sure hope I get this one done.
Thanks for hosting and the fun PP!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#10 | |||
|
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Costa Rica
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 697
|
Weekly Challenge #83
__________________
|
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|