|
|
|
|
#1 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
|
Magnetic Lasso tool and Magnetic Polygonal tool tutorial?
Does anybody have a Magnetic Lasso tool and Magnetic Polygonal tool For Dummies tutorial? Whenever I use one of them I usually end up not being able to stop it so it just keeps adhering to stuff I don't want it to or cutting whatever I want to surround apart.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Software: Memory Mixer & photoshop
Camera: Nikon D90 and Nikon D7000
Posts: 219
|
Hi,
I don't know if this will help... but... check out the new thread called "what would you like to see as video" (or something similar)... its a new thread based on what people would like to learn. Other than that - I'd like to know too.... Wendy |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: D/FW, TX
Posts: 1,418
|
I have the same problem, so frustrating! Hopefully someone that knows how to use it will post.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | ||||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
And in ScrapMatters there are some tuts for the pen tool: http://scrapmatters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20673 post#1 this for extractions and another for recoloring: http://scrapmatters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16854
And here one for blendings adding a layer mask: http://scrapmatters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19757
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
Trekking along the Maharajah trail
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Vorden, Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Posts: 2,782
|
What you have to do is place the last connectionpoint (just click) on top of the first point (the place you've got started). When you do that you got marching ants and it's selected. I hope I was clear! Let me know when you need more help!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
I have the same problem Donna! The tutorials look good. I have try them!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
|
I don't have a turtorial but I can say once I mastered it, I do it now without thinking about it. I also use a wacom bamboo tablet not the mouse.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|