|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: May 2010
Location: small hole in the wall, TEXAS
Software: PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
Posts: 585
|
I would like to learn how to make digital scrapbooking papers, elements, alphas, all of it. Where do I start? I use PSE7 right now, will soon install PSE9. I am getting a graphics tablet soon. So what tips and tricks can you tell me, and where can I find tutorials? THANKS!!!
__________________
|
|
|
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
|
I can't help you Michele, but I was wondering the same thing...I've only been digi scrappin' since June, but I think I am ready for the next step...I'll have to do some research on this..
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Oh, I so much would love to do this!
I got TONS of Designs in my mind but do not know HOW to do it. I would love to create an Alpha for my upcoming challenge. I would love to know how to do PNG's files etc. So YEs, lets put a tutorial!!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 |
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: May 2010
Location: small hole in the wall, TEXAS
Software: PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
Posts: 585
|
Just did a book search on Hastings and found a book by Renee Pearson, Digital Designs for Scarpbooking 2: Make Your Own. It sounds like it tells you step-by-step how to make all of your own digital designs. I think I'm going to see if I can get it at the library. I think it would still be great if some of the wonderful designers here did tutorials
There are so many I admire, and LOVE their designs.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |||
|
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Software: Photoshop
Camera: iPhone 6
Posts: 346
|
I recommend you use Photoshop, not Elements to design. You might find Elements limiting. It's one of those things, you need to play to figure it all out. I love the actions at Atomic Cupcake, check them out.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 |
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: May 2010
Location: small hole in the wall, TEXAS
Software: PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
Posts: 585
|
Thanks for suggesting Atomic Cupcake
, gonna go check them out. PSE9 is all I can afford, can't swing the $$$$ for the full PS program, dh would have heart failure if I even suggested it
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minnesota
Software: My memories suite and PSE9
Camera: Canon t2i
Posts: 720
|
I would love to learn
I can't wait to see some tutorials
__________________
Jenn ![]() Me (39), DH (45), DD (11), and DS (6)
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|