MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
Kellybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
Points: 27,207
Talking Here for Speed Scrap #2!

T minus 60 mins to the 1st instruction! So just a recap of the rules:

Don't forget your layout must be Disney related and you will have until 6pm EST to finish you layout and post to the Gallery and the corresponding forum.
I will be posting the instructions here, so stay tune to this thread!
There will be a total of 5 (every 15 mins) and I will update the first post each time so check this post if you get lost!

And just in case you forgot what we're playing for, here is the PP again:



INSTRUCTIONS:

1. choose at least 4 photos and crop them into squares and or rectangles. I would like them to see them touching and/or overlapping whichever works for the photo
2. choose as many papers as you would like but I would like you background to be fairly neutral (black white beige etc..)
3. choose at least 3 ribbons and at least 4 flowers to place on your layout. They can be the same ones repeated or different ones, whatever works
4. get at least 1 mickeyhead on your layout with some pixie dust and/or glitter to represent my favorite girl Tink!
5. journal at least 3 sentences for your layout and be sure to add some word art and a clever title as well. also don't forget to shadow where needed and date that page!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Kellybell; 05-24-2010 at 12:56 PM.

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
tukogirl
Moderator
 
tukogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
Points: 27,515
yay! Can't wait to get started!
__________________
Andrea



Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
YEA! I am here al ready to
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
mcmartian
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
 
mcmartian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 187
Points: 447
ooh wish i knew how many photos to grab. i know no hints

mcmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
gillscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,642
Points: 4,196
yes me too, the suspense is killing me
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

gillscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #6
Jazz2000
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
Jazz2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 408
Points: 4,017
I'm here!!! Yeah!!!
__________________
hugs,
Angie

http://angi-scrap-blog.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours

Jazz2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #7
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
kelseyll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: near Seattle
Posts: 789
Points: 8,762
Yay....here we go....off to find photos!
__________________
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers!

kelseyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
Kellybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
Points: 27,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
yay! Can't wait to get started!
Me too been looking forward to this all weekend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
YEA! I am here al ready to
Hi Lisa glad you could make it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmartian View Post
ooh wish i knew how many photos to grab. i know no hints
You don't wanna ruin the fun... thinking on your toes is what makes it fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillscott View Post
yes me too, the suspense is killing me
Anticipation is the best part, thanks for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishigirl View Post
Yea! I cant wait to start!
I know this is gonna be soo fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofys_girl View Post
I'm here ....... and ready !!!!
Me too!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie from Pa View Post
Hi Kelly! I can't believe I can actually be here for this...... I do 90% of my computer time at 9 p.m.!!!!!
Natalie soo cool to have you here. I'm glad the retail gods were on my side!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
Woo Hoo...I'm here and ready to go! =)
Thank you so much for playing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
I made a good plan last night of what photos to scrap and possible kits. And of course, I have NO idea what they were any more! I kill myself with craziness sometimes!
Not knowing where the instructions will take you is all the fun so don't stress out just go with it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillscott View Post
yes i have a plan a , if that doesnt work i'm sunk
Fly by the seat of your pants it's more fun that way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz2000 View Post
I'm here!!! Yeah!!!
Thanks so much for joining in!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #9
shishigirl
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
shishigirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 114
Points: 719
Yea! I cant wait to start!

shishigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #10
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
 
kateolas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
Points: 9,689
I'm here ....... and ready !!!!
__________________

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger