|
|
|
|
#1 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
Animal Kingdom Lodge (general)
![]() The 'Boma' logo was taken off a business card I got at the restaurant's podium (photo copied so I didn't destroy my original ). Though they kind of look yellow/brown in this photo, the three 'embellishments' I made are just plain yellow cardstock (crimped).
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC Last edited by Carolc; 05-26-2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: uploaded to gallery |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SWArkansas
Posts: 28
|
AKL
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Jamie |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SWArkansas
Posts: 28
|
Room with a View
![]() Jamie |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SWArkansas
Posts: 28
|
Room layout
![]() Jamie |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010
Posts: 1,131
|
![]() Credits: Template - Free Digital Templates by Lori, 2008 year in review Stitches - Britt-ish Designs Stitches Papers - Britt-ish Designs Breezy
__________________
-Kim , DH , DD 14 , DD 16 , DS 18
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
Jamie, I love all your AKL layouts! I have some of those papers.
![]() Kim-Love how you fit so many pics on the LO & the rounded corners!
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,642
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,488
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#10 | |||
|
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
|
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|