|
|
|
|
#1 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Posts: 446
|
DLC package or room and tickets separately ?
Hi everyone ! I'm planning to go to Disneyland california in one or two years but I start looking and planning ^^ I already been to WDW (with the official uk travel agency who always have wonderful deals for european people) and the planning is so much different so I have a few questions ...
![]() 1. Is it better to buy a package or to buy hotel and tickets separately ? 2. Is it better to buy a package on the official website ou other sites or travel agent ? 3. Can i use a american travel agent even if I'm French ? 4. If I buy separately can I link tickets to the room reservation to have the magic morning ? Thanks in advance for your answers girls ^^
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
|
I don't have much experience with Disneyland. I would say to try pricing it both ways (package and seperately) to see which one might be cheaper?
Good luck!
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NoCal
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Posts: 538
|
Hi Linece,
Disneyland planning is much different than WDW, isn't it? Sometimes you'll get a special deal with the packages, like a free Photopass print, but also sometimes you'll be better off with buying them separately if you can get a deal on tickets or the hotel room. It really depends on the time of year you're going and what's available. Do you have an idea of what time of year you'd want to go? I do know that you can link tickets to your hotel room so you can do the extra magic hours - those just require showing your hotel key card. Also - you may want to consider staying off-site at one of the Good Neighbor hotels. In some cases, they're actually closer to the parks than the Disney ones and much cheaper!
__________________
Lauren ![]() ![]() WDW: 12/06 -- 09/08 Disneyland: 11/13 -- 05/14 -- 09/14 -- 03/15 -- 09/15 -- 02/16 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Posts: 446
|
We loved wdw for halloween two years ago ( parties, a few people in the parks, good weather ... ) so we think that it's the same conditions in california, we think about going for late october. Is that a good time to visit ?
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
I can't recall if I mentioned it to you in my PM, but October (and Sept) can be VERY crowded. If you have never been to DL before, please don't go in Oct.
I always feel bad for the people who miss so much because of crowds.Here is a picture I took of the queue for the Haunted Mansion on 10/12/12 (a Friday, 2:35pm). ![]() Here's one I took last fall (Sep 27) - also a Friday
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Posts: 446
|
Omg ! I didn't know there was so much people at this time of the year. My problem Is That i'm a teacher and in France we have days off for late october early november, then in december for Christmas, in february and in april for easter. We also have summer vacation from early july to late august. I 'm afraid there's no good time for me to visit :-(
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|