View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahar29 View Post
I did a 2-page LO to cover our amazing Carsland adventure! We were the VERY lucky winners of a Passholder contest to win tickets for a preview night before Carsland opened to the general public. I have NEVER won anything in my life so this was amazing, and SO exciting for us! Then, because we are also annual passholders, we were allowed to sign up for a special "Early Entry" day to get into Carsland (only) 1 hour before the rest of DCA opened. Both trips were within about 2 weeks and they were both AWESOME! We love Carsland - Radiator Springs looks like it was just transported directly out of the movie - and the rides are fun too! Mater's Junkyard Jamboree is a fun old-fashioned "whip-it" kind of ride - reminds me of the old amusement parks of my childhood! Luigi's Flying Tires is a blast! And the Racers are REALLY fast! Needless to say we had a great time and have been back many times since!
How awesome for you! When I looked at your night shot on your layout and saw hardly anyone in the picture, I wondered how you did that! LOL. So excited for you, and I agree, the RAcers are FAST! The ride feels a lot like Test Track in DW, but I personally felt it went faster. I love the fact that you had the element of racing another car too! Made my kids enjoy it even more!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove