View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 07:01 AM   #1
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

*******Here for SS #155******

Ready Set Go!! 2014 Speed Scrap Marathon is under way!!!
I am so totally stoked to be kicking off the festivities!!
Don't forget your layout must be Disney related and you will have until Midnight EST to finish you layout and post to the Gallery and the corresponding forum(s).
I will be posting the instructions here, so stay tune to this thread!
There will be a total of 5 (every 15 mins) and I will update the first post each time so check this post if you get lost!

If you join late, don’t worry, you can still play along. Just follow the instructions for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Here is the prize that you are playing for:

Here's my layout:

also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...711#post141711

1. choose at least 4 photos and crop them into squares and or rectangles. I would like them to see them touching and/or overlapping whichever works for the photo
2. let's go for a fairly simple background not alot of stacked papers just one cool patterned one
3. I like a lot of flowers so lets use at least one spray of them with a bunch of little ones and then at least two clusters with flowers so to recap 2 flower clusters and a spray of small flowers
4. now lets see some foliage use at least 6 leaves on your layout to go with those flowers
5. use at least 3 ribbons on your layout and be sure to add some word art for a clever title as well. also don't forget to shadow where needed and date that page!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Kellybell; 02-07-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links