View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 03:08 PM   #3
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
I've been using the Canon line Kathryn juat posted for years, they are as close to a dslr as you can get without being one. I've had 3, the one I have right now is the sx20. If you can't tell, I love mine. I really need to get a new camera, though, I've had this one for over 2 yrs. I'm probably going to get the newest version of this camera. I keep thinking I should move up to a dslr, but the thought of lugging around all that goes into it all the time always changes my mind. Hopefully I'll decide before my next trip

Anyway, I definitely recommend this line of canon cameras if you decide not to go to a DSLR.
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote