View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
andrea4376
Blasting through Space Mountain
 
andrea4376's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lancashire, UK
Software: PSE 8
Posts: 480
Points: 4,523
New camera - decisions, decisions !! HELP !

Hey ladies

I have been backwards and forwards for weeks now trying to decide what new camera to get. At the moment I have a little Canon P&S but I want to have a bit more control over my photos and get them that much better.
I am kinda torn over getting a bridge/hybrid camera over a DSLR because of the size/weight of the DSLR's - not to mention talk of lenses, bodys etc confuses the heck out of me ! lol
I think I can go to about £600/$800 at a push so am wondering what you'd recommend. I'd love to hear WHY you prefer a certain camera.

Thanks
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Andrea! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition

andrea4376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links